Made You Look
The new Optima has undergone an evolution. A bold new look, attention to detail and a delicate balance of stability and comfort. The new Kia Optima brings a perfect harmony of design and performance.
A Stunning Silhouette
With an arching aerodynamic stance, prominent tail lights and with clean, sculpted lines, the new Optima radiates luxury and sportiness in all angles.
Only the finest materials have been used throughout the interior of the new Optima GT, from extended use of soft touch materials throughout the cabin to Sports "Tubular" Seats. Generous amount of head and leg room are available to provide maximum comfort and a rich, immersive and invigorating driving experience.
The new Optima GT comes with technologies to match its stylish interior. Exclusive flat-bottom sport steering wheel features paddle shifters for fingertip gear shifts, while the 8 inch touch screen display provides additional driver's aid to the colour Supervision instrument cluster with GT Mode (Boost & Torque gauge).
Convenience & Comfort
Details That Count
Small inconveniences won't tie you down with the new Optima GT. Enjoy a host of convenience features such as the Smart Boot Auto Release system which opens the boot automatically when your hands are full.
The chassis of the new Optima has been engineered for a smoother ride and more responsive handling through the road's twists and turns, specifically tuned and optimised for Australian driving conditions.
Advanced Material Construction
Thanks to smarter use of cutting-edge metals and adhesives at critical points of the vehicle chassis, the new Optima surrounds you with a lightweight yet strengthened cage.
Choice of Grades - Key Features
- Rear view camera with In-audio screen display & dynamic parking guidelines
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)*
- LED daytime running lights (DRL)
- Paddle shifters
- Apple CarPlay™[A] & Android Auto™[B] with voice recognition
- 17" Alloy wheels with full size spare
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD) & Lane Change Assist (LCA)*
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)*
- Sports ‘Tubular’ leather appointed# seats with contrast stitching & GT logo
- Smart Key with Push Button Start
- Wireless phone charging (Qi)^
- harman/kardon® 10 speaker premium sound system - harman/kardon® brand (6 speakers, 2 tweeters, centre speaker & subwoofer all powered by an external amplifier)
- Smart boot auto release
- 18" Alloy wheels with full size spare
- Optional Sunroof and interior mood lighting at extra cost
GT with Option Pack
- Option Pack adds to GT:
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Ambient Interior Lighting
Take me for a spinTake a Test Drive
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- #Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
- ^Phone must be wireless charging compatible
- †Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- ‡Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au